I have no intention of offending anyone. With all due respect I am sharing my thoughts with all of you.
1) There is no religion called "Hinduism". The word "Hindu" was used when Britishers came to India. Orginally the religion was known as Sanatana Dharma which means the eternal law. India was orginally known Bharat. It was actually known as Ajnaabh Varsh even before it was called Bharat.
2) All religions are good. Every religion brings the message of morality and love. But unfortunately man has interpreted or misinterpreted every religion as per his selfish needs and limited thinking.
3) No religion has a copyright on God. There is no "One and Only" way to God. There are many ways to reach God.
4) Sanatana Dharma or Hinduism as commonly practised today is nothing but a superstitious and distorted form of the orginal Vedic Religion. True vedic religion is very simple, systematic and practical.
5) According to the vedas, Sanatan Dharma is millions of years old. Hence, there is a possibility that most of the religions were derived from this ancient religion. I may be wrong but I was simply sharing my opinion.
Hinduism is not only the greatest religion in the world because it is the only religion and so there can be be no comparisons All the Abrahamic religions are offshoots of hinduism . the Allah of Muslims is just another name for Parmeshvar which is the true name of god in Sanskrit the language of god. The Arabs are a cursed race This is because Ashwatthama the son of Dronacharya was a sinner and was cursed to immortality and suffering and lifelong leprosy by Lord Krishna due to his sins. He settled along with his followers in the desert of Aravsthan ie Arabia However he was a great devotee of Lord Shiva and it is from him that Arabia got The crescent moon, the shiv ling near the Kabba, the practice of going round the hills near kabba as a symbol of going round the kabba. Also the Arabs wear white robes covering the entire body becuse of two reasons. The practice of wearing white clothes as a symbol of purity was prevalent in vedic brahmins and since Ashwatthama was cursed to leprosy he covered his entire body in white robes to hide his scars. Thus all Arabs are Brahmins descended from Ashwatthama who have forgotten their true culture